Sunday, May 17, 2015

And all was lost

So somewhere in Colorado (I think...it's been a few days) I lost one of my memory cards from my camera. I pulled it out thinking that's I'd upload them and blog (ha!) and when we got down the road the next morning I pulled my camera out to take pictures aaaaand oops. So I don't have pictures of Durango or the Lowell observatory. 

Breakfast at the Pueblo Riverwalk. Very friendly town. French bread from a bakery in Durango
Just a heads up: don't try to walk up the "Grand Staircase" it's a dirty lie and you'll look silly if you get startled by spouting water. I'm not gonna name any names.... But Cassie... 

We found the Ikea on our way to Colorado Springs. IKEA= playing house for "grown ups" And we got Swedish meatballs. What more could you ask for in a day?

The weather gods were smiling down on me that evening and sent gusts and rain through Colorado. Wait what? Yeah. Storms mean hotel rooms and well rested Gillespies. Thanks Colorado :)

Brenda mentioned in one of her recent posts that comments are appreciated. Same here! Blogger tells me how many views there (and other information like browser type and country, cough -Egypt-) so stop creeping! If you don't know what to say here are some suggestions: 
"Cassie, how can I too become as absent minded as you?"
"Wow! Those things are so awesome!"
"Dude, I am totes jelly of the great noshing you do"
Or "Cassie, why do you get so behind on blogging?" 
And if the last option is the one you choose you can get off my case because I'm homeless and time gets away from me frequently.... 

Up next on the blogging marathon is... Wait while I go check Brenda's blog for reference.... Denver! I'll get right onto writing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment